Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 3...

Physical well being - (7) I am in ok shape but have only been working out once or twice a week lately. I am also not getting any younger and at the age of thirty-seven I certainly can't do some of the things I could ten years ago.
Spiritual well-being - (4) I am not religious and there are not too many things in this world that I actually do believe in.
Physcological well-being - 8 I believe that I am a pretty strong minded person.

Goals -
        Physically - Work out more.
        Spiritually - This class.
        Physcologically - Stay strong.

These relaxation exercises are way too long...I can't see what could be beneficial about them honestly...who has time for this stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have really enjoyed reading and getting to know more about you. I am really glad to see and it makes me happy when someone is still trying to work towards their physical well being. I know few people who have lost their hope of being back into their normal range of weight, which makes me, feel bad because I think no one should lose their hopes. This world, This Life is based on Hope! Nice goals…

    ReplyDelete