The connection of the spiritual wellness to mental and physical wellness is one that affects all of us. In my personal life I can clearly tell the difference in my attitude and demeanor when I have not been physically active. And of course there are times when I am in a bad mood or perhaps something in my life is making me down; it is hard to motivate yourself to go do physical activities. It can also affect school work. I often find myself not in the right mindset or lacking the physical energy to want to take care of schoolwork.
i am just like you without exercise I am a cranky person and just feel blah. You must remember to motivate yourself when you are down by realizing that doing the exercise will make you feel better. You will also be able to get all your other tasks done if you exercise.
ReplyDelete