Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week 7

My meditation practices this week included staying awake through three days of boring military briefings. Th
"One cannot lead another where one has not gone himself" I believe this to be true in most cases. It certainly applies in the military.I think it definitely applies physcologically and spiritually because you must believe in what you are teaching to do so effectively. I think taking these courses and getting my degree in this field is how I am implementing growth in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh military is hard. No I have never been in it but my child's father is a vet and so is my grand father and my step father. I have a lot of respect for those in the military. I could have never been in the military. All those briefings I could never sit though. More power to you. And thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete