I think I need to focus on spiritual and interpersonal. As I've stated below I have no real spiritual outlets so these need improvement. Interpersonally I have always been a hard person to get along with. I know this about myself and have accepted it but it does make it hard to make and keep lasting friendships. I've never had too much of a problem with the opposite sex, but I tend to be too un-emotional at times. I think being more involved in my neighborhood and community could help me with these issues.
I am not one that gets along with the same sex either but I don't think I really want to. I don't like most women. I have my few close friends that have been my friends for 20 some years. Now and then I will make new friends but I am very particular about who they are. I guess from past experiences I just don't trust/like most women and honestly they don't like me. I think you should get out and volunteer it will give you a great feeling inside. I do the volunteering thing often and I feel better about myself when I do. Also if you enjoy meditation try transcendental meditation it is a form of spiritual guidance. http://www.tm.org/maharishi?leadsource=CRM927 here is a site that will teach you a little bit about it. My Father has never been a religious person but has always been spiritual. Since I can remember he has done transcendental meditation every morning as part of his morning routine. This might be something that you want to try that would spark and interest in the spiritual side of you.
ReplyDelete